Kenzo's New Short Film


When I went to Paris a few months ago I began my love affair with Kenzo.  When we were strolling through the Galleries de Lafyette I was drawn in by the new collection's brilliant colors and iconic designs.  Needless to say, they're a few notches above my pay grade but I digress.

I learned a few days ago that they plan on releasing a short film with director Gregg Araki and I'm beyond excited.  The film, entitled "Here Now" is set to be released next week on July 4th and stars many young hollywood personalities such as my personal favorite Avan Jogia.  I mean, how could this get better? Before I go geeking further, just watch the trailer.  July 4th, please come soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OOTD: Oversized Stripes

OOTD: September Sun

Best Cross Body Bags for Fall (That Won't Break the Bank)