The Big De-Frost


Did anyone ever see The Big Chill? It was one of those movies that I loved to watch with my mom when I was living at home.  I thought of it when I was debating the title of this post, which is referencing April in Montreal.  Basically, it's categorized by melting snow-banks and dirty streets.  If you're lucky, you can get a snippet of warmth and sunshine.  Unfortunately, we were not experiencing that bit of warmth the day these photos were taken.



In other news though, it's a beautiful day outside! Yesterday I wrote my last exam of Junior year and all I have left is a small paper due next week.  Other great news is that I have a job! This summer I will be moving to New York City and working at the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum - aka living my dream life at my dream job.  So many things to be thankful for! 

Coat - Zara / Pants - BDG / Sweater - Topshop / Shoes - Cole Haan

Comments

  1. Que lindo o seu look, adorando o blog!

    Beijos,

    Isa | http://isabellalessa.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate all your comments

Popular posts from this blog

OOTD: Oversized Stripes

OOTD: September Sun

Best Cross Body Bags for Fall (That Won't Break the Bank)