Montreal is cold, nothing else is new

Hello friends!

I've been rather m.i.a. recently and I have to apologize for that.  Life has been insanely crazy as I moved back to Montreal and began yet another semester of university.  I'm rather blessed to now be the co-president of our student art gallery here, so that has been eating up a large amount of my free time lately.  Now that things are finally getting back into the swing of things, I'll finally have more chances to photograph/blog etc.  For now, heres a quick little outfit post of what I wore yesterday - something to keep the cold away and hope that I don't freeze to death.






Jacket - Topshop / Hat - And Clothing / Sunglasses - Marc Jacobs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OOTD: Oversized Stripes

OOTD: September Sun

Best Cross Body Bags for Fall (That Won't Break the Bank)