Could it get any colder?

I feel as if I should be posting so much more often on here but for some reason that's proving to be so difficult!  This week I've been running around like a crazy person and have had infinite things to do.
 Currently my life can be defined by the stacks of books and articles that I need to read for the classes I'm taking, the coffees that I should be spending less money on, and the fleece-lined tights that I've been wearing most days.




These photos were snapped in an attempt to show an outfit I was wearing under my huge winter coat, but since it was also extremely cold outside they were taken within the span of five minutes.  Also, ignore the salt stains on my boots - it's almost impossible to live here without them.
Jacket - Topshop / Tights - Urban Outfitters / Turtleneck - H&M / Skirt&Sweater - American Apparel / Boots - Sorel 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OOTD: Oversized Stripes

OOTD: September Sun

Best Cross Body Bags for Fall (That Won't Break the Bank)