Paris Day 3

Right now in Montreal it's super cold (19 F) and I'm dreaming of the weather I had in Paris when I was there two weeks ago.  The third day I spent in Paris was most likely my favorite.  We woke up in the morning and helped ourselves to some lovely almond croissants from the neighborhood boulangerie right across from the metro station and made our way towards Notre Dame.  Being the American tourist I am, I had to see the beautiful cathedral at least once during my stay in Paris, and although I didn't make it inside the doors I enjoyed munching on my croissant outside and staring at the impressive building.  The rest of the day was spent in between Musée d'Orsay and wandering Le Marais in search for the perfect fromagerie.  We also popped into an Acne store to droll over some of their new arrivals which I had no way of affording and enjoyed delicious hot chocolates in a cozy cafe by the fire.
















Solène is wearing: Shirt - Sandro / Jacket - Comptoir des Cotonniers / Shoes - Vans / Purse - Longchamp
I am wearing: Shirt - Mango / Jacket - J Crew / Pants - Topshop / Bag - Marc by Marc Jacobs


When we hopped on the train and departed Gare d'Lyon I had to say goodbye to my new love Paris, but I know this trip was only the first of many to that wonderful city.  (Stay tuned for more photos from my trip to Geneva)

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate all your comments

Popular posts from this blog

OOTD: Oversized Stripes

OOTD: September Sun

Best Cross Body Bags for Fall (That Won't Break the Bank)