Sunny Sundays

Of course in my last post I mentioned wanting to incorporate more color into my outfits...  I think for me this outfit was a slight success in that aspect given the coat and scarf, although the base still has my usual monochrome thing going on.  The weather these past few days has been incredibly wonderful.  After putting on an art show on Friday, I've been in a kind of rehab-mode and today was so perfect.  We ventured outside to take these photos and buy some ingredients for dinner just in time to catch the afternoon light.  Spring has finally begun to arrive in Montreal - finally!

I picked up this black dress recently from Sheinside and I'm absolutely in love.  It's so incredibly comfortable and is the perfect thing for me to throw on before running off to lectures.  I do have to say that I thought it would be shorter when I ordered it, and given the fact that I'm quite small it does fall lower on me than I had wanted.  Either way, I'm getting used to the look of this dress and the different proportions it sets up.  Also, I like how I can pair it with different colored items like my green spring coat and this scarf that I received for Christmas.










Comments

  1. aw you're so sweet. that first photo of you! =)
    xo,
    nancy

    http://www.adoretoadorn.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate all your comments

Popular posts from this blog

OOTD: Oversized Stripes

OOTD: September Sun

Best Cross Body Bags for Fall (That Won't Break the Bank)