H&M // Balmain Collection Favorites

Tomorrow is the special day that many of us have been waiting for - the opening of the H&M Balmain collection!  I'm also excited for November 5th because it's my birthday (more on that later.)  Unfortunately since it is my birthday I'm going to miss the major morning rush when the stores open but I will be hauling my tired body over there on Friday morning in the hopes that my store will not already be incredibly depleted.  For all you lucky americans out there - the collection goes online at 8 a.m. EST.

In anticipation I've been staring at the H&M website trying to decide my personal favorites from the collection.  Not to mention that the website itself looks super cool and I'm mildly geeking out.

The collection as a whole gives off this aura of mystery - kind of makes me think of a 1980s spy movie?  The blouses definitely give off the 1980s vibe while the dark colors add that chiller aspect.  Something like what Sigourney Weaver would have worn in Ghost Busters when she was taken over by that demon Zuul.  Was that super specific?  I particularly love the tight turtle-necked dresses and the gorgeous silver and gold accents.

Top with Braided Details $149

Silk Blend Velvet Dress $149
Leather and Faux-fur Jacket $129

Wool-blend coat $249
Beaded Velvet Dress $599

Multi-strand Necklace $99







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OOTD: Oversized Stripes

OOTD: September Sun

Best Cross Body Bags for Fall (That Won't Break the Bank)