Mondaze


I'm still not used to the sun going down so early in the day now.  One of the worst things is when I go into the library at 3PM and walk out at 5PM to a jet black campus.  I feel like the world is going to sleep too early!  I've always been a morning person and it makes it all the more difficult to energize myself with all this darkness.  Oh well!

Winter is for layering layering layering and that's what's going on in this outfit.  I'm wearing one of my favorite pieces this fall c/o Drew and an old gifted scarf.  These River Island jeans are also my new best friends!  I've been wearing them so much lately before it gets too cold and my knees fall off.



Sweater - Drew (similar) // Jeans - River Island (similar) // Flats - Aldo (similar)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OOTD: Oversized Stripes

OOTD: September Sun

Best Cross Body Bags for Fall (That Won't Break the Bank)