OOTD: Central Park Afternoon

This past weekend it was insufferably hot in the city! Like, walk-outside-and-sweat-a-bucket hot.  My best friend Haleigh and I had planned to do a few fun things during the day but that just turned into hanging out in my air conditioned apartment until it was manageable enough to enjoy the sunset from Sheep Meadow in Central Park.  Fortunately, iced coffee and loose slip dresses go well with the humid heat that gripped the city that day.  I picked up this dress a few weeks ago from Urban Outfitters and it has been just perfect for braving the weather without feeling entirely stifled.  Paired with a red lip and a colorful bag, I made the heat work without looking like the hot mess I felt.







Dress - Silence + Noise 

Comments

  1. I love the fun blue bag! I wish we could have some of your heat here- SF is so cold in the summer!

    Lindsey
    www.seamlesssea.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg please take some of our heat! I'd love to visit SF in the summer, sounds so wonderful!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate all your comments

Popular posts from this blog

OOTD: Oversized Stripes

OOTD: September Sun

Best Cross Body Bags for Fall (That Won't Break the Bank)