OOTD: North Carolina Vacation


I'm not sure which is more nerve-wracking: having your father meet your boyfriend or your judicious little sister meet your boyfriend.  This past weekend, I was down in Wilmington, North Carolina with my boyfriend Isaac.  Though my dad had met Isaac a few years prior in Montreal, the rest of my family had only encountered him through the wonders of Facetime.  So, this past weekend was a very exciting time given the fact that I have three younger half-siblings, grandparents, aunts, and cousins who all had to meet Isaac.  Thankfully (and not surprisingly) they all adored him as much as I do.

On Saturday night, after a beautiful day on the beach we went to dinner downtown with some more family.  Isaac and I went for a little walk before dinner to snap some outfit photos.  Since only my extended family lives in Wilmington, I hadn't spent much time in the area on my own.  As we strolled along the tree-lined streets, I fell in love with the old houses and hidden gardens behind ivy-covered brick walls.  Though I'm your quintessential New England girl, there's something to be said about Southern charm.








Dress - Michael Stars on ~sale~ / Shoes - H&M / Purse - Marc Jacobs (old)


Comments

  1. Lol, I love your intro! The father and sister, awesome post, I honestly had a great time reading it!
    xoxo, simona and indre

    www.sistertalessite.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you! Glad you guys enjoyed my post, feel free to follow on insta / bloglovin for more!
      xx Dylan

      Delete
  2. What a cute dress
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! On sale - one of the best things!

      Delete
  3. Omg so glad your family loved Issac, that could have made for an awkward trip, always one of the nerviest times, glad it was a good time! x

    Dana
    GIVEAWAY on Fashion Dew

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your striped flats! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate all your comments

Popular posts from this blog

OOTD: Oversized Stripes

OOTD: September Sun

Best Cross Body Bags for Fall (That Won't Break the Bank)