OOTD: Plaid Dad


Have you ever been on a vacation, get back to regular life, and feel like you literally need another vacation? Like, now?  Last weekend I was out of town for my cousin's wedding and had a wonderful time but got back to Montreal feeling exhausted and 10lb heavier.  (I mean, when Nana makes pie, you eat it...)

Anyways, back to business.  Finally posting photos from last week that we shot but never got around to editing until now.  Totally loving this skirt despite the fact that Isaac doesn't really like it.  It's just so easy to pair with a black turtleneck and head on my way! Also can't help but fall in love with these shoes.  I'm currently editing (finally) my first vlog and so that should go up soon! Can't wait to share it with everyone and get some constructive criticism.  






Sweater - Topshop / Skirt - Isabel Marant / Shoes - Zara

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm back!

OOTD: Oversized Stripes

OOTD: September Sun