OOTD: September Sun


It's good to be home.  I'm happy to be back in familiar surroundings and settled into my old apartment that I left for the Summer.  Being back with Isaac is obviously a plus as well.  I've actually been back for a while but unfortunately came down with a terrible cold so the first days here were spent in bed binge watching Netflix and sipping tea.  Anybody else really into the TV show Gotham right now? Today was absolutely gorgeous as well so Isaac and I ran out to do some errands and shot some photos while out.  Also! I've decided to start vlogging (just like...every other blogger out there at this point) so stay tuned for my weekly vlog! It'll be coming out sometime next week.  I'm also spending time rearranging my apartment a bit so I'm hoping to get out some content related to that soon.

I'm totally loving this outfit too right now.  This shirt is vintage and needed some major TLC (missing buttons, a few holes) but I was able to fix it up and it's the first time I've been able to wear it.  Got to love breathing new life into something old.







Shirt - Vintage (similar here and here) / Jeans - River Island / Shoes - Cole Haan 

Follow

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm back!

OOTD: Oversized Stripes