Seventies Vibes







Top - Topshop / Leggings - Lululemon / Shoes - Aldo / Purse - Kate Spade (similar)

When I was in NYC a few weeks ago I stumbled upon this adorable top/dress in the petites section of Topshop.  Being only 5'2" I'm absolutely a petite person and I love how the Topshop in Soho has an entire section dedicated to the smaller people like me.  This piece is quite short but I think it can work for many different occasions just depending on what you put underneath it.  In this case, I had this on for a day working at the gallery but I could easily wear it to a party with only tights underneath. Just another black and white piece that I'm going to be pairing with a red lip for many other occasions this coming fall.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OOTD: Oversized Stripes

OOTD: September Sun

Best Cross Body Bags for Fall (That Won't Break the Bank)