Downtown


Okay, this is a tiny bit of a throwback.  I honestly forgot I had shot this outfit! That day I spent with Solène having the most wonderful breakfast at Le Cartet, the most delicious brunch spot downtown.  McGill street is a wonderful area in Old Port and the buildings serve as a fantastic backdrop for a classic outfit such as this one.  You all probably know I adore this peacoat I thrifted back in Toronto last year.  I paired it with some new finds like my little pom-pom hat from Zara and a big blanket scarf I got for Christmas.  And Blundstones, of course! Those are an essential here in Montreal.



Coat - J. Crew (similar) / Shoes - Blundstone / Scarf - Zara / Hat - Zara (similar)

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate all your comments

Popular posts from this blog

OOTD: Oversized Stripes

OOTD: September Sun

Best Cross Body Bags for Fall (That Won't Break the Bank)