Greyscale OOTD


Hello friends! What a fantastic time of year it is right now.  Isn't it just a fantastic time of year? The end of finals season! (For all us college kids out there)






I'm in a very strange limbo at the moment between the end of my exams and the beginning of my summer job.  If you got a chance to read my latest post you'll know that I'm moving to NYC for the summer to start a job for June 1st.  Beforehand though, I kind of am doing a bunch of traveling and bopping around.  I'll be staying in Montreal until the 12th, then heading back to Rhode Island to see family.  Then (this is the good part) I'll be going to Germany and France with some family members! That will be great fun and there will obviously be many photos taken.  After that I'm back to the states ready to move to the city!

For now, I'm just taking it slow and getting my things together in preparation for moving.  I'm hoping to get a few outfits shot this week while I'm running around with Solène.  Feels so strange this period of time, moving around and everything.

Right! Shush Dylan please just talk about the outfit now... Okay so I picked up these J Brand jeans at Winners the other day and decided it'd be an easy outfit if I threw them on with this old sweater that I bought several years ago.  It's so comfy and fluffy, although I do wonder how models etc manage to wear these oversized sweaters without looking like a fuzzy whale.  Oh well, it's worth it.  Paired with my little blue bag? Yes please!

Sweater - Romwe (old - similar) / Jeans - J Brand / Shoes - Sam Edelman (similar) / Bag - Marc Jacobs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OOTD: Oversized Stripes

OOTD: September Sun

Best Cross Body Bags for Fall (That Won't Break the Bank)