Rhode Island Sunset


Spending a few days back in Rhode Island with my mother before hopping off to the next adventure.  It's really such a wonderful place to take a breath and step back from city life.  After living in Montreal for the better part of three years I have gotten to the point where I can appreciate being here without it feeling isolated, something I felt especially in high school.  Does anyone else feel strange going back to their childhood home after moving out? I'm sure it's nothing unusual.  For a little dinner on the water I threw on this dress I bought last year and some old season 3.1 Philip Lim shoes that I still totally adore. Thrown with a sweater I bought a few months back at Banana Republic, it was the perfect combination for a quiet weekday dinner.





Dress - LA Hearts (old) / Shoes - 3.1 Philip Lim / Purse - Fossil / Sweater - Banana Republic

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OOTD: Oversized Stripes

OOTD: September Sun

Best Cross Body Bags for Fall (That Won't Break the Bank)