Passover Outfit


I normally don't like wearing an outfit made out of pieces I had bought that day.  Sure, I'm all for running home to throw on a new shirt to wear for a night out with friends, but a whole outfit? When I buy new things I make an effort to think to myself three different outfit combinations where I could use the new piece along with things I already own.  This was not one of those outfits.  I had spent the day running around with Solène trying on different work-wear pieces and when it came time to get dressed for the Saturday Passover dinner, we both agreed that these pants and this top were just too cute and I had to wear them.

Isaac and I snapped these shots just before calling the uber to make our way to the suburbs for dinner.  This was my first experience of Passover, discounting our attendance at the previous night's festivities.  Having at least gone to the previous dinner, I had an idea what the dress code would be.  The dinner was fantastic and I'm so happy I decided to wear these trousers along with the shoes especially.  These shoes are a favorite of mine - they have a great amount of height while remaining fairly comfortable! I survived an entire night of socializing and running around on them with absolutely no problems.  




Sweater - Silence & Noise (similar) / Trousers - Wilfred for Aritzia / Shoes - L'Intervalle



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OOTD: Oversized Stripes

OOTD: September Sun

Best Cross Body Bags for Fall (That Won't Break the Bank)