AW 2016 Zara Ballet

My ballet career lasted about eight months.  At four years old, I was extremely uncoordinated and hated being told what to do.  I kept the outfit though! Tutus go with everything, especially when you're four.

I've been completely obsessed with the Miu Miu ballet flats for months now.  It's like my new tutu.  Unfortunately, their $620 price tag is...well, that's more than my rent.  (I'll leave it there) This morning as I was scrolling through my bloglovin feed I read that Zara is releasing a ballet collection - so, of course I'm super excited. Check out my favorite pieces below:

Cropped Bow Trousers
Lace-Up Leather Ballet Flats
Crossover Cropped Top

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OOTD: Oversized Stripes

OOTD: September Sun

Best Cross Body Bags for Fall (That Won't Break the Bank)