Cloisters


Oh hey there blog! Been a while huh? It's been an interesting two months since I last saw you.  Started a new job, spent a lot of time making new friends and going on new adventures - with a broken camera nonetheless! Finally have a working lens so I'm ready to jump back into blogging and talking about life here in NYC.  It always gives me a heavy heart when I've been away for so long.  Even if there are no readers, I still have a commitment to this blog and a commitment to myself to keep it up.

Living in NYC is really a wonderful experience.  I love this city with all my heart - there's so many different facets of this world and so many new places to discover.  Today I traveled up to visit the Cloisters with my cousin and a few friends.  The weather was gorgeous - not too hot but plenty of sun - and we were able to enjoy the view and the fresh air out of downtown.  It was my first time visiting the Cloisters and it was an absolute treat.  Even if you are not specifically interested in medieval art, the museum itself is a gorgeous spot to visit and there are so many fresh flowers and herbs to see in their well-curated and cared-for gardens.  It was a great spot for shooting some outfit photos (my cousin Max is just as fashion-oriented as I am) so we just couldn't resist.





Shirt - & Other Stories / Pants - The Kooples / Shoes - Topshop / Bag - Fossil / Sunglasses - Quay (old) 




Comments

  1. I love your shoes so much! Great content :)

    -Kaylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shoes so much! Great content :)

    -Kaylee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate all your comments

Popular posts from this blog

OOTD: Oversized Stripes

OOTD: September Sun

Best Cross Body Bags for Fall (That Won't Break the Bank)