OOTD: Summer in the City


New York City can get rather...gross during the Summer.  This entire weekend has been a mix of humidity and drizzles which resulted in a very sticky and curly-haired me.  Thankfully, I dressed appropriately.  This romper is a definite treasure I got from Isaac's sister's closet clean out.  A little TLC, a new button and a safety pin later it was ready to roll.  Matched with some Stan Smiths and the outfit was about as good as you can get when you're romping around downtown in the heat and humidity.




Romper - Wilfred (old) / Purse - Kenzo / Shoes - Addidas Stan Smith

I'm really digging rompers right now too.  They're so easy to just throw on and head out.  It's also a great non-committal way to try out the all-denim look.  Check out some of my favorite denim rompers below!


Denim rompers

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

  1. Seriously love that little Kenzo babe of a bag <3! Gorge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The romper with adidas, YES!!
    -Natalie 💕

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate all your comments

Popular posts from this blog

OOTD: Oversized Stripes

OOTD: September Sun

Best Cross Body Bags for Fall (That Won't Break the Bank)