Slip Into Something More Comfortable: My Favorite Mules to Shop Now

I've been dragging my heels with the recent mules trend.  Ha! Get it? Dragging...heels...shoes...okay I'll stop.  In all actuality I haven't been a huge fan of mules.  It's taken me a while to warm up to it and honestly I'm finally considering getting a pair mostly because of the annoying blisters I keep getting on the back of my feet.  Is that a horrible excuse? Probably.  But! I can avoid these blisters in style. Check out some of my favorite picks that I just might be be scooping up in SoHo after work this week.

Zara - Leather Slides with Bow
New Look - Block Heel Mule

See by Chloé - Tiny Mule High Heel Wedge Sandals

Topshop - NINO Suede Mules




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OOTD: Oversized Stripes

OOTD: September Sun

Best Cross Body Bags for Fall (That Won't Break the Bank)