Ephemera - A Fridge Door Gallery Exhibition

Last night was definitely a night to remember.  As head of marketing for The Fridge Door Gallery, I have been working incredibly hard alongside my other executive members in order to put on our Fall show titled “Ephemera.”  This year we amped up our advertising, rented a gallery space, and made the entire event more professional.  Of course, there were a few bumps along the way but we managed to pull it off.
image
Somehow I managed to become the official photographer of the night because I brought my camera and the person we asked to do it never showed, so therefore I have lots of photos to show!
image
image
image
image
image
image
I wish I had the chance to buy a new dress for the event, but I threw together an outfit comprising of a plain black thrifted dress, Topshop booties, and a PacSun kimono.  Overall, a fantastic night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OOTD: Oversized Stripes

OOTD: September Sun

Best Cross Body Bags for Fall (That Won't Break the Bank)