It's cold outside



So this week has been insanely busy.  I keep trying to find times to do outfit posts and school work has been eating up every last bit of free time I have!  Also sleep….sleep has been eating up a lot of time.  It’s that weird moment in the year where everyone gets sick, so I’m drinking lots of orange juice but it’s tough when both boyfriend and roommates are sick.  I just sleep too much.
image
It’s such a rarity that i wear colors.  I think this will be the year where I really start wearing turtlenecks most days.  Like, it’s getting so cold here already (note: snow on the ground) and I’m pretty sure turtlenecks may be my savior this year. This particular one is from American Apparel, and let me just say that it might be one of my favorite pieces of clothing.  Definitely plan on buying a few more before the season is over.  Also, I didn’t have the stomach to even take off my coat to shoot these photos.  At least it’s finally the weekend!  I’m about to go out and run some errands - but most importantly, I’m going out to get more coffee.  I’ve officially napped twice today, so I need coffee to actually get myself out of the house.  These photos are from the other day, and I’m about to go take more!  They will probably feature a coffee.  Stay tuned for more.
image
image
image
Jacket - J Crew (thrifted) / Turtleneck - American Apparel / Skirt - Forever 21


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OOTD: Oversized Stripes

OOTD: September Sun

Best Cross Body Bags for Fall (That Won't Break the Bank)