Lazy Sundays

image
image
It is officially snowing in Montreal.  I woke up this morning to a dusting of white on the ground and honestly I am so not ready for winter.  Here in Montreal, once the snow hits we really don’t see the ground for about four months.  I love winter but I also like being able to wear flats outside without them getting soaked from the slush!  
Either way, it was still a pretty nice day.  I had a few errands to run and Isaac (the boyfriend - also the photographer for like all of my photos) carted along.  We stopped at one of my favorite little parks in the city to snap a few pics and some of them came out rather well!  
image
image
image
image
Jacket - J-Crew (thrifted) / Earmuffs - Aldo / Sweater - Isaac’s / Boots - Topshop / Leggings - Lululemon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OOTD: Oversized Stripes

OOTD: September Sun

Best Cross Body Bags for Fall (That Won't Break the Bank)