There's a lot of things one can accomplish on the weekend

It's mid-week and I'm really longing for the weekend.  Last weekend, Isaac and I accomplished so much traversing around town.  We did so many adult things like buying groceries for the week, and stocking up on his work clothing at Zara.  I'm studying art history and one of my assignments required a visit to the Museum of Fine Arts so that was yet another stop on our trip.  I have to say that my Topshop heeled booties might be one of my favorite errand-running shoes.  Sure, heels tend to make your feet sore after walking a lot but these are worn in enough that the Montreal streets didn't tire me out.  Also, I'm in love with this shrug I found off the sale section at Urban Outfitters.  It was originally priced at $44 (way out of my price range for such a small item) but I managed to snag it for $9.  My favorite thing about it is that it can turn sleeveless pieces into long-sleeved pieces - just like the dress I wore this day.






Anyways, I hope everyone has a wonderful thanksgiving - I'll be posting an outfit (most likely) as well as a few photos!  My family always celebrates a non-conventional thanksgiving without turkey because we really don't eat much meat, so there's seafood as well as lots of vegetables and pasta.  I'm so excited!

Dress - Vans / Shrug - Urban Outfitters / Glasses - Prada / Boots - Topshop

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OOTD: Oversized Stripes

OOTD: September Sun

Best Cross Body Bags for Fall (That Won't Break the Bank)