Favorite Blogs Post

Hey guys!  I'm back in Rhode Island (my home) for the weekend and things have been insanely busy.  I'll make a post soon about everything going on but for now check this out - one of my favorite fashion websites I read everyday is whowhatwear.com it's a perfect resource for celebrity style, style inspiration, and little interesting tidbits.  Anyways, check out their latest quiz - which sex and the city character are you?  I'm Carrie Bradshaw!  I always connected the most with Carrie anyways.  Take the quiz here and (if anyone is reading this) comment with who you got!
http://www.whowhatwear.com/sex-and-the-city-character-style-quiz

Comments

  1. I like their website too.

    Kate Spade handbag giveaway on my blog right now, come check it out.

    xx, Jodi
    http://highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate all your comments

Popular posts from this blog

OOTD: Oversized Stripes

OOTD: September Sun

Best Cross Body Bags for Fall (That Won't Break the Bank)