TBT // NYC



Oh how I miss New York.  It's been about a month since these photos were taken on my trip to the city with two of my best friends.  I'm actually wearing my mom's hat that she let me borrow so that my ears wouldn't freeze off.  We had just popped into the second coffee shop of the day and I indulged in a home made pop-tart and my third coffee.  It was quite a wonderful day before I almost sprained my ankle running to catch my train back to Providence! Penn Station and I will never be friends.  Alas, I am not in NYC but in my own wonderful city of Montreal which surprisingly has less snow at the moment.  Tomorrow, off for brunch and shopping at the sale from Atalier B!
Coat - Zara // Hat - Goorin Brothers // Sweater - & Other Stories

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OOTD: Oversized Stripes

OOTD: September Sun

Best Cross Body Bags for Fall (That Won't Break the Bank)