Weekly Inspiration

In a perfect world, winter would look like something out of a Doctor Seuss book.  Fluffy snow blanketing the ground and beautiful blue skies.  As January takes off slowly but surely I've been fighting off the rain and wind that has blown its way through downtown Montreal.  The past few days I've been focused on finding little outlets of light around the city - whether it be colorful fruits at the winter market to picking out a new loose leaf tea at Kusmi Paris.  What better way to get out of my own reality by drumming up some inspiration?




All images c/o Tumblr

This grey tone that has enveloped the city started my winter semester with a whisper, not a bang.  Avoiding the rain and the gloom I've been spending a lot of time skimming the internet and binging on Netflix.  Has anyone seen Making a Murderer? I'm currently on Episode 5 - wrapped up in a cardigan and lighting some candles around my apartment.  Let me know in the comments if you like the show // what you think! I'm super curious.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OOTD: Oversized Stripes

OOTD: September Sun

Best Cross Body Bags for Fall (That Won't Break the Bank)