You've Lost Your Muchness


It's only 39° in Bristol, Rhode Island and I'm curled up under a snowflake blanket enjoying an evening showing of Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland.  There's something intensely bittersweet about leaving Montreal for the holidays and traveling to see family and friends.  I've spent the last two and a half weeks in North Carolina, New York, and New England running about and enjoying the surprisingly (concerningly?) warm winter.

As the Mad Hatter and crew are enjoying their tea and contemplating words that begin with the letter M, I'm contemplating the ideas of new beginnings that always arrive at the new year.  I've never been a huge fan of new year resolutions - most people don't even fulfill them! Instead of setting specific goals, I believe my goal will to be more comfortable and more creative in my life.  Hopefully this will reflect on this blog and my own personal style.  And hopefully I won't lose my head this coming semester... (ok, enough with the Alice in Wonderland jokes)

Here's some photos from my recent trip to New York City where I spent 48 hours with two of my best friends.  48 hours jam-packed with shopping in Soho, dining in midtown, sipping coffee in Brooklyn, and twisting my ankle as I ran through Penn Station.  That last part I could have done without.





Sweater - Banana Republic // Coat - Zara // Bag - Fossil // Shoes - Sam Edelman

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OOTD: Oversized Stripes

OOTD: September Sun

Best Cross Body Bags for Fall (That Won't Break the Bank)