Cute New Year's Eve Outfit

This matching set is actually adorable.  I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season!  I'm afraid that I won't be able to post anything about my outfit today but hopefully tomorrow!  About to run to the grocery store to buy supplies for soufflé and madeleines that I'm making for tonight and tomorrow.
Pearl Matching Separates $130

Tonight I have a holiday party to attend and tomorrow is obviously Christmas so we're having a big dinner with my whole family.  So excited!  I love being back in Rhode Island for the holidays because it reminds me of all the things I loved about growing up here.  Living in a tiny New England town by  the sea has so many perks and it's so charming.  Just lots of warm and fuzzy feelings all around.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OOTD: Oversized Stripes

OOTD: September Sun

Best Cross Body Bags for Fall (That Won't Break the Bank)