Friday's "If I Were Rich" Item

I spend way too much time looking at things online that I have no way of affording.  I'm pretty positive that this habit is fairly common among people like me (young, college age and with little disposable income.)  I've decided that every Friday I'll post something that caught my eye that I definitely can't afford and then something that's more in my price range.  This week I spotted the Balenciaga Classic Mini-Chain Bag and fell in love.  Well, I think it's adorable and I'd absolutely wear it....if it wasn't over $1,000.  Oh well!  C'est la vie.

Balenciaga Neo Classic Mini Chain Bag $1,635

Black Envelope Clutch with Chain Bag $29


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OOTD: Oversized Stripes

OOTD: September Sun

Best Cross Body Bags for Fall (That Won't Break the Bank)