Favorite Party Dresses for the Holidays

Is this a cliché post?  I feel like every single blogger is doing a roundup of holiday outfits this time of year.  Of course, it can't hurt to throw in my top picks for this holiday season.  I already bought my designated party dress for my one big holiday party that I'm attending on Christmas Eve and will be posting that outfit probably by the end of this week.  For now, check out my top choices for dresses and outfits to wear to a holiday party!

Chi Chi London Premium Metallic Lace Midi Prom Dress with Bardot Neck $142


Soprano Glitter Skate Dress $48




Okay, you might have noticed that I have an ongoing theme here - shiny things, black, grey, and lace.  It's kind of funny because I'm not wearing black or grey this holiday season... Either way, I really do love these dresses.  I'll be sure to post my holiday look within the next few days and check in later for a post with my favorite ways to accessorize these dresses!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OOTD: Oversized Stripes

OOTD: September Sun

Best Cross Body Bags for Fall (That Won't Break the Bank)