Thanksgiving weekend

I had a fantastic and relaxing weekend back in New England for Thanksgiving.  Now that I'm back in Montreal and working on several essays, I'm realizing just how nice it was to have time go to home to visit my family and friends.  I can't believe that my week went by so quickly but here I am - back to work!  Here's a few photos from the past few days of what I've been up to.  Also, yesterday my mother and I went to Boston and went on a bit of a shopping spree.  Will post later about what I bought!








In selfie: wearing Jacket - J-Crew / Skirt - American Apparel

In photos on Beacon Hill: wearing Dress - Urban Outfitters / Sunglasses - Marc Jacobs / Shoes - Vintage Kenneth Cole

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OOTD: Oversized Stripes

OOTD: September Sun

Best Cross Body Bags for Fall (That Won't Break the Bank)