Time to Face the Holidays

Last night the city of Montreal was dusted with a decent layer of fluffy white snow which managed to transform into a grey less-than-picturesque slush by today.  This afternoon Isaac and I hopped on the metro and ended up getting lunch and doing some window shopping around one of my favorite areas of the city.  I'm eternally thankful that the sidewalks were at least slightly shoveled and I didn't fall at all while walking down the street.  The Plateau was busy with people walking around doing their shopping with faint music constantly heard on the streets.  There's something so nice about this time of year.










I wish these photos came out a little bit better but it is what it is.  This afternoon I finally had a chance to carry around my new Marc Jacobs purse I picked up for my birthday while he was having a 30% off sale a few weeks ago.  I also am sporting my new Maison Kitsuné shirt that just arrived in the mail from Net-A-Porter!  I'm a big fan, even though I don't normally wear graphic t-shirts.  The sweater I'm wearing I've had in my possession since I was sixteen when I bought it from Topshop on a trip to New York with my mom.  It's funny how it really fits in with the trend of big knit sweaters when I've been wearing this sweater as a kind of comfort piece for years.  I remember throwing it on back in highschool and wearing it over my school uniform!  Funny how time flies.  Also, my leggings I'm wearing are a new find from All Saints.  There's some great detailing and they're really warm so they're really perfect for this kind of weather.

Sweater - Topshop / Purse - Marc by Marc Jacobs / Leggings - All Saints / Boots - Nordstrom's / Shirt - Maison Kitsuné

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OOTD: Oversized Stripes

OOTD: September Sun

Best Cross Body Bags for Fall (That Won't Break the Bank)