Merry Christmas!

Hello everyone and happy holidays!  The weather cleared up briefly this morning so we decided to go out and walk our dog Carmichael - the fattest Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever you'll find.  I love this area of New England because although it's very urbanized, there are little pockets of nature like the park we go to for walking the dog.  It's such a fantastic break from the exhausting hustle and bustle of downtown Montreal where I live.




Today I'm wearing a dress I recently picked up second hand for $15 (I'm a big fan of getting things second hand) and my old shrug that I love dearly.  The jacket in the photos is also my mother's - one of my favorite parts about being home is the ability to steal my mother's clothing and jewelry!  I give them back afterwards...normally.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OOTD: Oversized Stripes

OOTD: September Sun

Best Cross Body Bags for Fall (That Won't Break the Bank)